35 year resident of Pasadena, 25 years in District A
I believe in service to my community. Much of my time is devoted to serving Pasadena. I have worked on past and present projects both large & small. I have worked in the community and know the issues in the district.
Although District A has received many improvements, most of the residents can step outside there door and tell that there's much more work still ahead of us. We need a full time Councilman to serve more than a couple of hours once a month, District A deserves a Councilman that will work full time to achieve the necessary repairs and improvements so that your quality of life equals that of other districts in Pasadena.
I will work tirelessly to achieve a higher quality of life in District A for you and your families.
WE DESERVE MORE.....
- More Street Repairs
- More Drainage
- More Sidewalks
My votes on council will be in your interest not of others!
- Serves as Commissioner of Planning and Zoning for the City of Pasadena
- Served 2 years as Deputy County Clerk in Elections for Harris County Precinct 2
- President of the North Pasadena Business Association
- Past Vice President, N.P.B.A. Code Enforcement Chairman
- Served on Pasadena Livestock and Rodeo Committees
- Served on Strawberry Festival Committees
- Past Vice President of Our Neighborhood Association
- Sarah’s House, Homeless Shelter in Pasadena
- Lifetime member of the Pasadena Historical Society
- Member of Lion Club Pasadena and Public Relations Officer 2-S2
- Steering Committee Project Adelelante San Jacinto College
- Ambassador of the year Pasadena & Deer Park Chamber of Commerce